I’ve closed the poll asking you to choose the top three things you like about AutoCAD 2009. For some reason it wasn’t getting many votes. Only 37 people participated, rather less than many other polls here, and I’ve now put it out of its misery. The small sample size makes the results of dubious value, but here are AutoCAD 2009’s “best things”, as voted by at least five of you.
- Spell checking in text editor (30%, 11 Votes)
- ViewCube (22%, 8 Votes)
- Action Recorder (19%, 7 Votes)
- Modeless layer interface (19%, 7 Votes)
- Improvements available only in vertical products (16%, 6 Votes)
- Rollover tooltips for objects (14%, 5 Votes)
- LISP bug fixes (14%, 5 Votes)
It came as no surprise to see that there was no love at all for the enlarged tooltips or pale model space, but I would have thought that ShowMotion would have been a useful addition for somebody.