I have just posted the Release Candidate of ClassicArray™ (version number 0.6.0). The main changes from Beta 2 (0.5.0) are:
- Setup executables have been provided to provide easier installation and uninstallation.
- Pretty comprehensive Help documentation is now in place, which you can also view here if you want to learn about the product without installing it.
- Bug fixed with Path preview not displaying accurately when no path is selected.
- Minor cosmetic dialog box fixes.
- Timebomb has been moved on 7 days to 28 April.
Regrettably, the download file size has blown out to 787 KB because of the inclusion of the Help files and setup executables. There are two setup choices; one for all users (requires admin rights) and one for the current user only (admin rights not required). When installing the Release Candidate, it is not necessary to uninstall the Beta first. I would appreciate any … Full post